Diary 9

Dear Deian,

Goodluck in finishing you video assessment. I wish I am busy as you so that I don't have much time to think of this heart break. I don't know but it hurts. I love her as my friend, I hate that this is the end of my friendship with her. I am lying if I didn't love her. I still want to keep her and treasure her as my close friends but my social energy is limited. 

Maybe you are right . I should forget her. I should start studying tomorrow. I need to keep myself busy with things. I wanted to delete Snapchat, Twitter and Whatsapp. 

I don't have appetite for like 2 days already. I accidentally practice intermittent fasting. Idk dee idk. I hate sadness. I think it's better crying over angst-y anime rather than crying for reality.

I don't even feel the like the joy in watching k-drama or anime. I wanted to die. I want to end all of this but I still have a long list of unfinished anime and I need to khatam quran. The thought of dying keep appearing day by day. This is not depression. Idk.

                                            Love you always,
                                                        Rin
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary 8

Diary 2