DIARY 12
I'm 19 but my father is still there for me to distract stray cats ( from staring at me and begging for food) everytime we eat in warung or kedai mamak.
I'm not being gedik and all of that. It's not my fault that my thigh are somewhat delicious that a blind oyen cat bit it that it makes me feel scared of it. the thing is whyyy cats can sense that I don't want them to be any inches near to me.
I'm srsly okay in sharing foods with cats but they will only come back again and I'm scared. So, I will always finish my meal first and tinggalkan the best part for them but bila dah habis, selalu sangat hilang. maybe another time, I'll bring along food cats.
I know, Allah datangkan all those stray cats so I can share me rezeki with them but I'm scared like they can literally jump on me any seconds or they can bite my hands ðŸ˜. mimpi jela to own a cat in the future.
Big thanks to anyone who did try their best to distract all the cats from me. I know all of them were super annoyed with me but thank you so much!!
Comments