Diary 1

Dear Deian,

You will not believe how I act like stupid one for this entire 3 months in cfs. I liked a classmate of mine, M. He is not good looking enough to start with.

Idk why I like him? Maybe because of his action and his attention towards me. I feel appreciated. I never got that attention from any men. Never once in my life other than my father.

He shared with me his favourite song and we actually sharing the same earphone. That was the moment I started to like him. That song is from taiwan movie starring Darren Wang. I dont remember the title. Ugh.

He and I was a team mate for assignment and we decided to discuss the assignments in library. At that time, my only friend who is a girl in that group can't attend the discussion. So there were just me, him and his friend. His friend told us that he already eat for lunch while both of us still starving.

He made decisions for both of us to have lunch together in cafeteria at student centre. That was my first time eating there. My friends told me that the food in that cafe sucks. So, I don't really want to eat at first but he said trust in me. The sizzling here are so delicious. So, I asked him to order the same one like him.

I don't have that much if friends here in cfs. So, I decided to sit on the same table with him. A lot of eyes watching at us at that time. To make it worse, my friends which are also my roommate saw me eating lunch with him. They be like, we are just in week 2 and she already has a guy!! They snapped pictures of me and him. I was so shy but I remain calm in front of him.

Imagine how I was trying my best to act modest while eating. Very sucks. I MEAN UGH WHY ARE YOU PRETENDING STUPID?!!
I ate very slow at that time like nani the fk. That is my first and last time.

A lot of thing happen and it teach me to actually stop liking him. To turns out, he shows his affection and attention to almost all girls around him. Acting gentleman and being that sweet talker. How I wish I'm not so dumb. Ugh.

So yeah, I ended my crush story that in the end really crush my heart. He end up liking someone so beautiful and actually wanted her to accept him back. Puh lease okay. Not you. She is way beyond your league. UGH thanks to my talent in hiding my feelings from anyone else that they can actually see it. Only me and my roommate knows about this.

Sincerely,
me.
the hurt one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary 8

Diary 2

Diary 9