Diary 4 (fangirling mode)

Dear Deian,                                         02:05
I'm currently watching Brave movie with my sister, Cica. I am feeling excited still. I just love how mysterious Eskandar is. I mean umm can I have a partner that really resemble him? I juust like the way he is. 

I just you know, I just like his personality, ,,his characteristics. I mean urmmmmm this hit different than Hilman 1 and Hilman 2. ARGHHHHHGGGHHHHH

i feel so soft and in love i dont know.
But i like him.
oh man i just hope i can buy one and reread it over and over.

I really like Anjell for making such drop dead gorgeous heroes for me to fangirling. I just love them. 

I want more book HUWAAAA I CAN'T WAIT FOR PESTA BUKU NEXT YEAR.

yeaaaa cara eskandar sebut sunshine and sayang buatkan perut aku feel something. Rama2 terbang dalam perut. tiba-tiba blushiing. nak menjerit. oh my god save me. 

I just love heroes from Anjell.

02:12
sincerely,
rin.
(hoping to be eskandar's sunshine)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary 8

Diary 2

Diary 9