my late night thoughts


Assalamualaikum and it is currently midnight and I'm struggling with this insomnia. I think maybe because of my sleep schedule that are not going well makes me feel like this.

Honestly, I have end my likings to talk about men. They are purely disgusting in every aspect. So, I don't know how to like one in future. Think about it again. Why do you like him? Is it about his faxe or his height? I feel how materialistic we are that appearance is so importance for the sake of our eyes. I dont know but I always think about this.

God damn Deian for reminding me that I still have this blog. Well, people wont know about this blog right? So, I think I will continue writing my thoughts here rather than doing it in twitter.

I'll continue watching my k-drama

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary 8

Diary 2

Diary 9