Diary 3

Dear Deian, 

Today, I invested my energy to cook a lot of things today. I made the rice, chicken soup, chicken black pepper, cucur manis and pancake. I try to make myself busy so I can sleep tight tonight. But somehow I can't. It is so hard. Maybe because I can't hold myself to sleep after zohor. ARGHHH what do I have to do with this insomnia? 

It has been 4 years that I dont have problems to sleep at night. It is so hard. What do I have to do?

You know I dont know why but Hannan is being so manja and loves to cry and so on. I feel so tired that sometimes I just want to slap her face. Annoying gila. Maybe this what was my mom felt before when I was at her age. 

I repeat this again. I hate kids. I wish I never have to bear with kids in future. God I can't imagine.

So, yeah my day are so boring and yeah today I finish episode 22 of the tale of nokdu. BESTTTTT!!! I really enjoy it altough the protagonist are so ugh damn annoying. 

Best dee!! The hero does dress crossing. Jadi laki dah memang handsome, jadi perempuan cantik gila!! Arghhh my nokdu!!!! 

Alright dee. I wish you a great day for tomorrow.

Love you always, 
Rin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary 8

Diary 2

Diary 9